Robert Mainardi, CFSA, CRMA, MBA, SIX SIGMA.
After 21 years of working in Internal Audit profession in the financial services industry, Robert has started his own company which develops and facilitates custom internal audit training as well as evaluating, creating, and implementing formal audit methodologies. Prior to starting his company, Robert L. Mainardi was the Vice President of Internal Audit for the Penn Mutual Life Ins. Co. and responsible for the direction and oversight of the Internal Audit Department. Prior to joining Penn Mutual, his experience included roles as a Senior Audit Manager for The Vanguard Group, Audit Consultant for Aetna, and Audit Director for Prudential Insurance.
As a professional speaker and consultant, Mr. Mainardi leads client programs to:
- Develop and maintain world class internal auditing functions
- Create, implement, and maintain continuous auditing programs
- Draft, finalize, and issue high impact audit reports
- Establish and facilitate ERM programs
- Construct, execute, and manage audit performance dashboards
- Improve communication and client relationship development
- Plan and execute quality assessment reviews
Mr. Mainardi’s expertise and experience in continuous auditing has been recognized by Wiley & Sons in his published work – Harnessing the Power of Continuous Auditing. He’s an active member of the IIA, an IIA Philadelphia Chapter Board Member, and been a Distinguished Faculty Member for over 20 years. He continues to be a featured speaker at MIS Super Strategies and Audit World as well as IIA and other professional association events each year; IIA International, GAM, GRC, All Star, Regional and District Conferences.