I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting and Auditing as of 2004 and a Master’s degree in Management Accounting as of 2009. I have 13 years of experience in audits and internal auditing for several private and public companies (Deloitte, Axa Assurances, Imperial Tobacco, National Bank, Laurentian Bank and the City of Laval). For more than two years, I have been the Internal Auditor and Ethics Expert at the Integrity and Ethics Office of the City of Laval. A few of my recent recent achievements in this position are as follows :
- New Code of Ethics rule for the employees of the City of Laval,
- Developed of a collection of situational analyses for the purpose of ethics training for the City of Laval,
- Designed the first disclosure template for special situations
- Developed of employee awareness vignettes about various ethical topics (acceptance of benefits and gifts, confidentiality, post-employment, etc.)
- New Code of Conduct rule for members of the city’s Committee,
- Participated in the revision of the recognition policy of the City regarding organizations who are receiving support and grants,
- Developed a Social Media User Guide for city employees,
- Administrative investigations.
I have a good command of the French language and have experience in organizing meetings and training sessions. I have always been congratulated for the relevance and clarity of my speeches and I would be happy to be a guest speaker at the IIA of Montreal.